Are you prepared for a smile with dental crowns or dental veneers? Although they are both delightful forms of cosmetic dentistry and idyllic tooth restoration treatments, which one is right for you? Evaluating your possibilities is often the best course of action.
The best smiles are possible with crowns and veneers care. Facts about crowns and veneers include:
– Normally, crowns can hold teeth together that have been broken into bits.
– Veneers will not wholly protect your teeth, but rather just cap the front portions of your teeth with a customized design that suits your smile the best.
– Veneers link to the fronts of your teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel, which is less than the amount needed for crown fittings.
– Crowns can completely conceal and protect a damaged or decayed tooth while lasting over 2 decades.
– Crowns can be adapted to a design that suits your smile the best.
– Veneers are usually used to give your smile the perfect look and color.
If you are looking to improve your smile with crowns and veneers or any other procedure at Hooper Family Dentistry, you are welcome to book an appointment with Dr. Stephen R. Hooper and our team at our dentist office in Bossier City, Louisiana. We can be reached at 318-742-2272. Dental damage can be conquered, so feel free to come see us today!